- 【UHF Wireless Microphone】Compared to 2.4GHz technology, UHF has longer range and better propagation outdoors and through solid objects. UHF is well known for its stability and reliability at work without static and cutting out.Working distance up to 70m and our frequencies has no conflict with the govt frequencies for safe usage.
- 【Double Oled Screen】Double Oled screens on receiver and transmitter, and you can check the recording fluctuation, channel, frequency, db input volume, monitoring volume, battery status and signal on the screen, which can help you to use it better.
- 【Real-time Monitor】With the help of real-time monitoring, you can test it before your work to make sure the the transmitter and receiver are connected and are ready to work, also can check the sound quality while working. If there is signal interference you can change the channel to avoid the static and cutting out during working.
- 【Portable and Flexible】For its tiny size and lightweight,it’s portable for outdoor use or travelling.Built-in rechargeable battery supporting tpye-c charging. Also with inserted microphone, it can be clipped directly on your cloth or you can use the lavalier mic. Moreover you can mount it on your camera directly by cold shoe at the back of the mic.
- 【Multiple usage】Compatible for most DSLR with 3.5mm interface, Camcorder, Smartphone, Gimbal. For smartphones, please use the right TRS TO TRRS cable and make sure connect the right side to phone and mic. this mic works well in audio mode for phone, it may not be compatible with partial Android phones in video mode so we suggest you to try the 3rd party APP.
1.UHF wireless technology:working distance up to 70M;
2.Built-in mic and with external lav mic for flexible use;
3.Real-time monitoring: Monitoring the sound while recording;
4.Built-in battery: 600mAh and working time up to 4h;
5.Built-in cold shoe: the clip can be used as cold shoe on camera;
6.Double OLED screen: easy and clear for operation;
- 1. Check the cable first as we have two cables for camera use and phone use separately;
- 2. For smartphones, please use the phone cable(TRS TO TRRS) and make sure connect the right side to phone and mic as the picture above.
- 3. For iPhone 7 and later series, 3.5mm to lightning adapter is needed(not included);
- 4. For Android phone, this mic works well in audio mode, it may not be compatible with partial Android phones in video mode so we suggest you to try the 3rd party APP.
- 5. If the channel of the transmitter has been changed, receiver would need to be adjusted accordingly, or it won’t match which will lead to the failed recording;
- 6. If the sound is too loud, please adjust the distance between the microphone and the sound source or adjust the DB sensitivity level.
1 x TX Transmitter
1 x RX Receiver
1 x USB-C Charging Cable
1 x Portable Bag
1 x TRS to TRS Cable for Camera
1 x TRS to TRRS Cable for Smartphone
1 x External Lavalier Microphone
1 x Cold Shoe Adapter
1 x User Guide
PS:All can be packed in the portable bag!